Live Briefs®: Real-Time Equity-Market News and Analysis for You and Your Customers
Live Briefs® delivers complete real-time coverage and analysis of the pre-market, regular session and after-hours US markets with industry-leading corporate news and trading ideas. Live Briefs® news and historical event-reaction analysis provide timely and valuable predictive insight into the future trading price of a company’s stock. You receive streaming stock, commodity, exchange-traded fund (ETF), Forex, futures and breaking economic news all day long.
|Live Briefs® Features:||Unique Full Day Coverage:|
|Short, precise, easy-to-understand updates with coverage that’s accurate, unbiased and reliable||Pre-market and after-hours news|
|Full extended-day coverage of market-moving news in real time||Overnight analysis of extended-hours trading activity|
|Broad-market and sector summaries throughout the day for a quick view of market-moving news||Advanced stock and event-specific price-reaction history analysis to provide a predictive guide to how a stock is likely to react in the future to similar news|
|Real-time earnings alerts and price reactions coupled with forecasted earnings and revenue estimates||Pre-market and after-hours trading ranges|
|Analyst Notebook reports for historical, stock-specific guides on upgrades and downgrades with related price reactions||Volume spike and order-interest analysis|
|Trading ideas before, during and after the regular market session in stocks, ETFs and commodities||ETF Coverage with daily Power Play trading idea|
|Technical trading set-ups with entry and exit points||Earnings alerts, warnings, revisions, forecasts and guidance|
|The “big picture”—detailed economic and market analysis issued overnight and throughout the day||Updates on the most actively traded stocks after the close and before the open|
Licensing Provides Maximum Capabilities and Options
MidnightTrader’s licensed edition of Live Briefs® supports a wide variety of customizable capabilities and options to meet the particular needs of your business. Text-based Live Briefs® news feeds delivered via the Internet let you access our content in a number of ways and customize and integrate it into your specific platforms and applications.
Do you host an application for use within your company to disseminate market information or do you provide a proprietary application for your customers? MidnightTrader can feed Live Briefs® news and analysis directly into your applications.
Do you want to stream Live Briefs® content to your Web site or intranet? We can set up a feed so that you and your customers receive market-moving news and analysis as soon as we publish it.
MidnightTrader provides streaming Live Briefs® content via two mobile applications:
- Live Briefs® MobileAccess to complete Live Briefs® content from any mobile device
- iStockManager—Access to Live Briefs® US and Canadian coverage through the popular and powerful iStockManager mobile trading application that’s customized for TD Ameritrade and available for iPhone, iPod Touch, Blackberry and Android mobile devices
MidnightTrader offers several delivery options for maximum adaptability:
- FTP—Connect to our FTP server and download Live Briefs® content
- XML and RSS feeds—Standard and customizable XML and RSS feeds let you easily integrate Live Briefs® directly into an existing software application or Web-based platform
- Web services—Eliminate news hosting and management responsibilities with MidnightTrader’s customizable and ultra-responsive Web service connection for on-demand access
- Customized mobile application—Let MidnightTrader build you a customized Web-based delivery application with your organization’s logo and branding; leverage the power of MidnightTrader’s Web-based searchable Event Window tool with minimal integration effort
Contact Us Today to License Live Briefs®
For more information about Live Briefs® or to license the product, contact us.